When you choose to do business with one of our Guaranteed Vendors you can have confidence in their integrity.
Apricot Rocket evaluates Vendors before we will include them in the Guaranteed Vendor Program. Only those Vendors with a verifiable reputation for honesty and integrity are invited to join.
START: Vendor Specific Guarantee Terms and Conditions
Due to the nature of fresh fruit and produce we only offer our guarantee for 48 hours after delivery.
We will contact you the day before via email and let you know the approximate delivery time.
Please arrange for someone to bring the box inside as soon as possible to avoid damage.
Please take a photo of the box when it arrives.
If you are not satisfied please text the photo of the box that you took upon delivery to 817-569-0494 within 48 hours of delivery along with a refund request and we will arrange to have the unused portion of your delivery picked up.
END: Vendor Specific Guarantee Terms and Conditions
How It Works
General Terms and Conditions of the Guaranteed Vendor Program for Consumers
NOTE: The Vendor Specific Gurantee Terms and Conditions (above) take precedence over the General Terms and Conditions presented below and supersede all of the terms and conditions below. IF there are no Vendor Specific Guarantee Terms and Conditions then the following apply.
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING. BY ACCESSING AND USING THE SERVICES OF APRICOT ROCKET, INC. VIA ONE OF THE ONLINE PLATFORM ACCESS POINTS YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF SERVICES COVERED HEREIN. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF SERVICES COVERED HEREIN YOU MAY NOT USE THE SERVICES OF APRICOT ROCKET, INC. THAT ARE OFFERED ONLINE AND THE GUARANTEE OFFERED BY APRICOT ROCKET, INC. IS INVALIDATED AND VOID.
APRICOT ROCKET, INC. MAY MODIFY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT THE OBLIGATION TO NOTIFY YOU OR ANYONE ELSE. IT IS YOUR OBLIGATION TO REVISIT THIS PAGE REGULARLY AND REVIEW THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU FIND THAT YOU ARE NO LONGER WILLING TO AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS REVISED IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO NOTIFY APRICOT ROCKET, INC. AND REQUEST THAT YOU BE REMOVED FROM ANY COMMUNICATION OR SYSTEM THAT YOU MAY HAVE SUBSCRIBED TO DURING YOUR PERIOD OF VOLUNTARY INTERACTION.
As a Customer making a purchase from a Guaranteed Vendor with the Apricot Rocket Marketplace (also referred to herein and elsewhere as the “Apricot Rocket Marketplace” or as the “Apricot Rocket Directory” or as the “AppyRocket Market” or as the “AppyRocket Directory” or as “the Directory” or as “the Marketplace”) you can rest assured that your purchase Refund Request will be honored. We take the uncertainty out of doing business with businesses whom you have never done business with before.
This Program is offered as a convenience by Apricot Rocket, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “Apricot”) and is not to be deemed as either Insurance nor any specific endorsement of any Vendor in our Directory. Apricot makes no claim about the efficacy, efficiency, suitability, qualiTy or validity of any products or services offered by Vendors in the Marketplace and you agree that Apricot’s liability is and shall be limited to the Money Back Guarantee as described herein. Reliance on the Guarantee does not constitute a contract and no liability for damages or losses that arise out of the use of products and services sold by vendors on the Marketplace well be held by you, or any of your heirs or assignees, to be the responsibility of Apricot.
Here is the Apricot Guarantee:
- Purchase of Products
- If you make a purchase of products or services from a Guaranteed Vendor through the Marketplace Directory and you are not 100% Satisfied with the products or services you received you may request a refund of your purchase price from Apricot. Apricot will contact the Vendor and request that the Vendor either rectify the issues you are having to your satisfaction or give you a Refund.
- If the Vendor is unable or unwilling to provide you with satisfaction and if the Vendor declines to offer a Refund Apricot will provide you with a Refund up to the amount that you paid, but in no case will the refund be in excess of the Vendor Specific Refund Guarantee Amount.
- If you purchase a product Apricot will Guarantee a refund of cash up to the amount of Cash that you paid, and will Guarantee a refund of Rocket Tokens up to the number of Rocket Tokens you paid if any, but, in no case will the refund exceed the amount paid at the time of purchase.
- Work Performed by Contractors
- If you hire a Contractor to perform work on your home the Apricot Guarantee is limited to covering the cost to complete or fix the work performed under the original agreement you signed.
- If you hire a Contractor and request that Apricot honor the Guarantee you understand and agree that Apricot will not cut you a check or make any other form of direct payment.
- You understand and agree that Apricot may select any Vendor of our choosing to complete the work, however, any additional materials needed will have a cost to you.
- Only the work performed by the Contractor will be covered by the Guarantee.
- You must provide Apricot with a copy of the original contract and any other documentation that you signed with the original Vendor selected from the Apricot Marketplace and the Apricot Guarantee will be limited to fixing the issues covered in the original contract.
- No collateral issues that arise out of the original work will be covered. Example: While the original work on an electrical issue was being performed it was discovered that additional work to replace faulty wiring was needed to complete the original work agreement. In this case only the original issue will be covered. Additional work will be charged for at normal rates. If such additional work must be performed prior to completing the work covered under the Apricot Guarantee you will only be covered for the cost to perform the original work… not the additionally required work.
- Apricot is not Responsible: Apricot is not responsible for any collateral losses or damages that you may have incurred as a result of your purchase from the Vendor, or that may be related to your use of products and or services sold or provided by the Vendor, however, Apricot does guarantee a refund up to the amount of your purchase price, or the maximum amount of the Guarantee, whichever is least.
- To take advantage of the Guarantee you must make a Refund Request within 30 days of the original purchase.
- Requests made after 30 days will not qualify for a Refund.
- You are limited to a maximum of one Refund Request per Guaranteed Vendor.
- When you make a Refund Request we will contact the Vendor and give the Vendor at least 2 business days, but not more than 5 business days, to rectify the situation and satisfy you directly. If after 5 business days you still want a Refund Apricot Rocket will process a Refund and make payment to you within another 5 business days.
Maximum Amount of Refund
Apricot offers a Guarantee on purchases made from Guaranteed Vendors, up to the amount of the Vendor Specific Guarantee. Vendor Specific Guarantees are the amount of the Guarantee that is offered by each Vendor. The amount of the Guarantee for each Vendor is displayed on the Vendor’s Listing Profile page.
If multiple purchases have been made from the Vendor only the value of the purchase made within the last 30 days will be covered by the Guarantee and that Guarantee is limited to the amount of the original purchase, or the Guarantee amount, which ever is least.
NOTE: The Following Things Invalidate the Guarantee or are Not Guaranteed
- If you purchase a product the product must be returned to the Vendor in original condition with packaging intact except for any normal minor damage caused related to opening the packaging. Destruction of the product packaging may result in invalidation of the Guarantee.
- If you purchase a consumable product you may not consume more than 20% of the product. If you consume more than 20% of the product the Guarantee is invalidated.
- If you post any negative feedback regarding the Vendor on any online website the Apricot Guarantee is invalidated.
- If you engage in any legal action, such as a law suit, against the Vendor then the Apricot Guarantee is invalidated.
- If you do not allow the original Vendor an opportunity to attempt to fix the problem after contacting Apricot then the Apricot Guarantee is invalidated.
- If the Vendor has performed work at your location you must provide reasonable access to the area such as is needed to fix the problem. Failure to provide reasonable access invalidates the Apricot Guarantee.
- You much initially contact the Vendor through the Apricot Marketplace otherwise the Guarantee is invalid.
- You must have an Account with Apricot at the time you make a purchase from the Vendor otherwise the Guarantee is invalid.
- Apricot does not Guarantee any materials used by a Vendor as part of a construction project or service. Example: If you hire a Vendor who uses a specific brand of paint which later proves to be faulty, or if your purchase includes materials such as landscape plants, which later die, those are not covered. Only the materials or services directly purchased from a Vendor through the Apricot Marketplace are covered by the Apricot Guarantee.
- Apricot does not Guarantee commercial construction projects under any circumstances. If you hire a Vendor for a commercial construction project the Apricot Guarantee is invalidated.
Refund Process for Products Purchased
- You must first attempt to resolve your issue directly with the Vendor. If unable to resolve then you will need to
- Submit a Refund Request under the Guaranteed Vendor Program.
- Be sure to attach copies of purchase receipts and proof of payment. Then
- Apricot will contact the Vendor to attempt to arrange a satisfactory solution with the Vendor on your behalf. We give the Vendor 5 business days to contact you and provide you with a satisfactory solution. Note: A satisfactory solution is anything you agree to up to and including a refund of your original purchase price by the Vendor in exchange for your return of the unused merchandise.
- If you have not been fully satisfied then Apricot Rocket shall issue you a Refund sufficient to reimburse you the difference between any reimbursement or refund made by the Vendor and the original purchase price, up to the Vendor Specific Guarantee Amount, which ever is least.
- In other words, your refund from Apricot Rocket is limited to the Vendor Specific Guarantee Amount or the difference between the Original Purchase Price Amount and any Refund that has already been provided by the Vendor.
- Example: If the Vendor Specific Guarantee Amount is $500 and the Original Purchase was for $900 and the Vendor has refunded $200 then the Refund from Apricot will be limited to $500.
- Example: If the Original Purchase was for $400 and the Vendor has refunded $200 then the Refund from Apricot will be limited to $200.
Guarantee Process for Work Performed by Contractors
As noted above, Apricot does not provide cash refunds for services provided by Guaranteed Vendors when those services constitutes Work Performed by Contractors. Contractor Services include the following, but this is not an all inclusive list and is provided solely as an example: Air Conditioning, HVAC, Remodeling, Roofing, Plumbing, Electrical or Electrician, Landscaping, Painting, Foundation Repair, Pest Control, Siding, Fencing, Concrete Work, Brick Work, Sheetrock, Flooring, or Handyman Services.
The Guarantee offered for Vendors providing such work is that the work will be performed to a level of professional standard that is normal for the industry. If a claim is made for Apricot to cover costs related to fixing work that is deemed by you to be unacceptable Apricot reserves the right to have the work inspected by another Vendor in the same trade and if the second Vendor agrees then Apricot will arrange to have the work fixed. If, however, the consulted second Vendor states that the work performed represents the standard of professionalism that is normal for the trade then Apricot may decline to fix the work of the original Guaranteed Vendor.
Further, materials needed, if any, to complete the work to professional standards, will not be covered and there may be a charge for such materials that are needed by the Contractor hired to perform the work under the Guarantee.
Making a Refund Request constitutes your explicit Agreement to abide by the Terms and Conditions of the Guaranteed Vendor Program for Consumers as covered in this document. If you proceed to make a purchase in reliance on the Guaranteed Vendor Program Apricot offers you expressly agree hereunder that you will not attempt to hold Apricot liable for any damages or losses you have experienced and that your maximum claim against Apricot is limited to the the lesser of the amount you paid related to your purchase from the Vendor covered under this program, or the Vendor Specific Guarantee Amount offered on the Vendor by Apricot at the time of your purchase. Further, you agree that the proper legal jurisdiction for any claims or actions related to the Guaranteed Vendor program is Collin County, Texas.
Want to list your business in the Directory?
We're so passionate about what we're doing for this